Friday, August 20, 2010

Love is not a fight, its something worth fighting for.

I have to be honest. I am SO SICK of the regard in which humans treat each other. I just have been brought to my knees this last month by the things people do to each other. My family, my friends, complete strangers-I've seen the way they are treated by others and it just crushes me. I look at the way people treat the word "love" and how much they don't follow through with it at all. I cannot put into words how much I just wish the love we have for ourselves we would just cast onto others. No one is perfect-I know that I am guilty of all of this as well. But I am sick of the Devil holding power over us and commanding our hearts to be selfish-impatient-unkind. I pray that I would just always have a heart full of love for others because God knows this world needs it. The world is counting on people to love and to treat each other right...because there is so much that we need to change. I am sick of seeing relationships fall apart all around me because people are so FREAKING SELFISH and cannot just give of themselves. They instead look only at what they want and need and dont care to look at the situation any other way...why can't we just love one another more than we love ourselves and be able to do the impossible. I dont even think I have the capacity to put it into words correctly. I just want to see the world change and for kindness to be what matters-not things, or money, or possessions-just our relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment