Friday, July 9, 2010

Make the best of everything.

I want to change the world. Not just in that stereotypical way. I mean CHANGE it. I want to see people love each other unconditionally and mean it-I want to help end extreme poverty and hunger. I want kindness to abound, because in the end, only kindness matters. I am a creature of pure passion. I love Jesus Christ. I love my family. I love my friends. I love to be adventurous, taking any opportunity that comes my way. You only live once. I love running, jumping, biking, swimming. I love taking pictures and creating unforgettable memories. I love the wind in my face when I'm riding a jetski, my bike, jumping off a 100 foot cliff into the water, or just running as fast as I can. I love open fields full of dandelions with the sun shining fully on it in the summer. I love the way the leaves change colors and fall in the Fall, and the time it takes me back to when I see it. I love the way the snow falls in the winter and makes the whole world beautiful and sparkle. I love the smell of fresh cut grass in the Spring, and walking onto the track to get into the blocks for my race. I love my life and all the lessons I've learned and have yet to learn. I know that I have made mistakes and will make 1,000,000 more. But thats the way it it is:)

No comments:

Post a Comment